New job, New life

It is a warm morning and I am doing something that in fact, I had just few probabilities to do: go to work as a Junior accountant. The opportunity came to me when I considered all but down. This morning, I am walking through the city crosswalks to go to the office.  Sometimes, I make an stop in an organic coffeeshop, that creamy coffee,.. the taste is strong, slightly sweet and make myself get full of energy. Definitely, helps me to start the day in good mood.

I think about how I got here, it wasn’t easy. An Enormous sacrifice for month,  faulty interviews,  months thinking about how to choose the right words to fill my CV, how  to make it more attractive for recruiters. I never gave up, I guess.

I get into my office as a normal day in my new job, I switch on the computer, then I remember when I had to witch on the whole kitchen at 5.00AM. I remember see sleepy waitress coming at early morning, when they started to work, I’ve already had cooked around 80 eggs, few kilos of hash browns and uncountable trays of sausages and bacon.  Now, as a junior accountant, I have a pile of invoices waiting for me, I have a computer that says good morning every day and the feeling that I want to learn more about.

Challenges are things that we are passionate about. For example when I use a Uber from the airport to get home. I get into a Toyota Prius, then I think: although this car is falling apart, it could be because is paying low taxes or maybe no taxes because is hybrid, is green. Also they have some exemptions in motorways. Now, I’m sure you’ll think about next time you get into a falling apart Prius.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog