Sizes Sizes Sizes,

What do you think about sizes? I think we don’t realise how important they are. Yesterday, I went shopping , I just wanted to have a look around, spend a day in London. I went into a guitar shop, guitars were everywhere, in different colours, in different SIZES. Suddenly I found myself in front of a sheer quantity of ukuleles and again in different colours and SIZES, it was a massive overdose of ukuleles.

After a while, I definitely needed another shop, so I continued my walk through London’s Streets. Just around the corner, there was a TK MAXX, one of the biggest outlets in the UK, impossible to avoid. I was looking around when I saw something, something that caught my attention: a dress. I don’t know how, but my feet moved in that direction, levitation maybe? But how disappointing when I realized the SIZE, that dress had epic proportions. Far from feeling a little sad, I carried on looking around.

That TK MAXX was a good size, 3 floors of clothes, shoes and a wide range of things for the home. I found a significant number of crockery, all colours, all sizes. For example, a cup for cappuccinos, a cup for expressos, a cup for lattes and a substantial amount of cups for tea. I thought, DO I really need a cup for each coffee I’m having? NO. Then, which cup is the most suitable for me? Obviously, it was question of size.

A significant amount of decisions to take, so I decided to leave TKMAXX, I needed an ice cream. Also, for sure, this would be another question of size, depending on how greedy you are at that moment. I can never have enough, How about you?



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog